Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged, tagged, tagged tagged!!!!

I was tagged by Toni, so here goes!

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Erase my answers, enter yours, and post it.

*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...
*They have to be real places, names,things...nothing made up!
*Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial.
*You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

*WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Christine
4 LETTER WORD: cake
*VEHICLE: Chevy
*CITY: Charleston
*BOY NAME: Christopher
*GIRL NAME: Calysta
*OCCUPATION: Cowboy
*SOMETHING YOU WEAR: cape (well, sometimes)
*FOOD: chocolate!!
*SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Curling iron (urgh couldn't think of one word)
*REASON FOR BEING LATE: children
*SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Crap!
I tag: Brooke, Aimee and Tatum

4 comments:

Toni said...

I love your answers!

Christine said...

LOL I thought we might have 1 or 2 answers the same for sure, but we actually came up with different answers for each one =>

Amie said...

LOL, crap and children made me laugh. mine goes online tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Haha, you are funny! I also love the Twilight post.....if I were patient enough I would do it!