Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's Jello not Blood

I have to share this. I got an email yesterday from Amie. Unfortunately, I got it a bit late in the day, so she may have thought I fled the country because of what my Sophie did since it took me forever to reply. But anyhoo, the title of the email reads: "it's JELLO not BLOOD." A title such as this immediately sparked my imagination, so I opened it and read:

"Sophie learned some new things today.

First of all, cherry jello powder tastes goooood.

Second, it looks really pretty smeared all over the couch!

WE DO NOT PLAY WITH CHERRY JELLO POWDER!

And I learned not to leave 2 girls alone with a jello box in reach......"

And of course, Amie is an amazing scrapbooker and quick to take a pic ,so I got this attached:


Notice the tear drop, and the other tear drop stained red on her chest. Mind you, she smeared herself and clothing with mascara just a few hours before doing this.

Ah, toddlers.

6 comments:

Melody said...

I love the picture! It captures her facial expression so well along with the 2 tears! Little girls sure do know how to have fun :]

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! it reminds me of Lizette when he smeared red lipstick all over her face and hands. and the tears makes this picture extra special. Hay Sophie!!!

Jenna said...

Amie told me about this, I'm glad to see the picture! Toddlers do keep you on your toes!!

Christine said...

Priceless! Amie told me about this on Saturday. LOL oh the education I'm in for!

Amie said...

heh heh...I can laugh now...

Mallory Clan said...

Ahhh the good ol' days of having toddlers. You cannot even use the bathroom for 2 minutes without them getting into something. Although, that is one beautiful little girl. The look on her face is priceless!