Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Friday, March 21, 2008

To get rid of the nekky....

Sorry, it's been so long since I've posted. After this post, I'm only a week behind. Perhaps I'll tackle that tomorrow. I have a house full of sickies today. Apparently, I needed to have a day off to clean up puke. It's my dream :) Anyhoo, let's go back...

Last week at work my friend Doris brought in this diaper cake she make for another coworker's daughter's shower. Cute, isn't it? She made me one when I was preggo with Soph, too. Adorable!


Friday night was a crop, it was really fun! Dennyse brought her friend Aracelli, a scrapbook virgin, and I have to say, I think she caught the bug! Or the disease, if you listen to my husband. We had a fun time chatting and listening to Amie compare plants and swirls to various body parts. LOL! Funny!! No pics are included of my fab work (not that it was fab, but definitely work) I just can't seem to get the pictures right! But, here's a few of the crop:



Saturday was Abby's birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza. Sophie rode the Spiderman ride:

Abby has some friends from school, as well as her Kindergarten teacher attend. Here she is playing air hockey:

James has a knack for finding the "lucky" machine. Or more precisely, the broken one. Here he is hitting the jackpot..

He and his loot..

Everyone standing around waiting for a total:

Ammon helping put the tickets in the machine:

I believe the grand total was around 1300 tickets. I think James has more fun sometimes than the kids!

Here's Abby with her birthday cake. It's Hannah Montana since the Sam's Club didn't have the design she wanted, with Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends on it..Happy 6th Birthday Abby!



Here is a picture of one of the center pieces I made for Abby's party with Eduardo from Foster's Home for Imaginary friends. Love it!


Overall, it was a great party!

3 comments:

Amie said...

Yay! New pics! I can't believe you made all those centerpieces!

Christine said...

looks like a great time was had by all! Are you going to be able to join us ladies for the downtown phoenix crop April 19th?

Anonymous said...

yes we have given Araceli the Scrapbook Bug!!! oh and one more thing the LDS bug too!!! she received a Book of Mormon on saturday, I will talk to her later today to find out what she thought of it and to keep praying, as I am for her. Oh and Chris i need to corerect you on how many tickets james WON....it was 2600..way to go James. now if he could only pick the winning Lotto numbers then he'll be on a roll. see you on April 5th