Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just a couple quick stories of my fine weekend, with some added treats of pics of my fam and friends.Joey talked his dad into buying Mr. Potato head from Amie's yard sale. It's okay Amie! I got some cute pictures of Joey and Sophie with the Potato on Saturday...




Saturday night we went to Dennyse and Auggie's house for some amazing steaks and veggies and to be totally healthy....their chocolate fountain! Seriously, these things are great! Here's some pictures of the fab time we had eating...





Then Dennyse and I made the invites to Abby's B-day party. Abby chose Foster's Home for Imaginary friends for her theme (it's a cartoon on Cartoon Network, it's one I actually like-check it out, it's funny) so we did some "Imaginary monster friends" on her cards.



When I got home I finished up on a card I was making my brother for his birthday. I've just been so busy I hadn't finished it in time. Now, bear in mind that we had been joking about how old he was feeling (27 is a heavy burden to bear) and that's why the card is a little morbid. I like it :)



So, that brings us to Sunday, we went to my mom's house for some family time and some albondigas!

Monday was Abby's 6th birthday...my how time has flown! She chose to go to Red Robin for dinner, then we went to Walmart to buy her own bike. Princess of course! It was quite fun. She can't wait for her pretend birthday at Peter Piper's on Saturday.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Next time you have chocolate I better be invited!! :-) Looks like trouble.....and a lot of fun! Aub

Amie said...

Oy...potato head. Is your child nekky in that first picture? Yikes, Sophie's face/body covered in chocolate! Good enough to eat! Those invites are way cute, and I LOOOOOVE your card for Steve. That's hilarious!

Brooke said...

Ok, that pirate card in amazing... we need to get together and makes cards, I have all the stuff... I just need your creative juices to rub off on me!

Anonymous said...

Soph does look nekky in the first picture, what a chocolate mess she had. Can't wait until Abby's party it should be fun It's been 6 months since the last PeterPiper visit and I just recovered.
love M

AZ HS Spotlight said...

She is wearing a diaper, but it just looks like she isn't. The next picture down was taken right after the first :) Although, she did take her diaper off twice last night at Deseree's house :)

Anonymous said...

The PPPP was all that and a bag of candy! Thanks for inviting the whole c/bunch & bringing Ammon home. How do you do it all? Are you going to mesa Thursday w/Dennyse?

Amie said...

We need a blog update to get away from those nekky baby pictures!