Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gila Valley Temple

On May 15th my parents, my nephew, my girls and I went to the Gila Valley Temple Tour.  James and Joey stayed behind because Joey had a Beauty and the Beast performance.  We left Saturday afternoon, since our tour was at 745pm.  We got on the road, this was Harley's longest car ride.

The Temple was beautiful.  Absolutely gorgeous!  I loved that our tour group was comprised of both members and non-members.  I think it's so neat that anyone can tour the Temple before it is dedicated and that they do!  I felt very blessed to be part of something so special.

Unfortunately I didn't get a pretty picture in front of the Temple, but that's okay...here's an attempt, notice Sophie crawling?




Afterwards we had cookies at the church building next door.  They did a great job decorating the Cultural Hall.


We stayed at a hotel that night.  My kids were in heaven they love hotels!




After breakfast the next morning we drove home only stopping to get this great picture.





3 comments:

Annah said...

Those are some really PRETTY pictures :)

Amie said...

so awesome!

wittygal said...

What a great experience for your family. Kids and hotels crack me up. Have a great summer!