Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

On the first day of Christmas my true-love gave to me...

A Harley Lynn!

Harley was born on Dec. 1st at 12:03pm. She was 7lbs, 12oz and 20in long.

We had her at Del Webb, they were as awesome with this one as they were with Sophie's delivery and with my hospital stay. Shout out to Nancy my nurse, she was amazing! I really only had one weird thing happen, I reacted weirdly to an epidural and almost fainted. Creepy feeling. But, the doctor yanked that one out put the new one in and everything was perfect!

So, now what everyone wants....pictures!




Here I am at my Mom's house dropping off the other kiddos so we could go to the hospital at 5am (induction...blah!)








Harley showing off her weight, the only time a girl doesn't mind...







She had her bath, like the mohawk? She has really light hair too...







Here we are getting acquainted






Although he's not smiling, he is such a proud Daddy!!








This is my favorite, she's 4 days old here (check out the light hair here too)



10 comments:

Amie said...

Dude James looks like Joey in that last one! Congrats on the baby girl! Aren't you so glad she's out and here?! We already love her too. :)

Anonymous said...

Love these Pics....Congrats to you, James and the big Bro and Sisters!!!!!!

Dennyse

Katie Miller said...

LOVE HER!! I can't wait to cuddle and kiss her!

Emily said...

Congratulations! She is darling, I'm so happy for you-you're done being pregnant! Yay!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! We are happy for you guys!

Christine said...

Woo Hoo! Welcome Harley Lynn :) You did a great job baking her cause she's simply beautiful!

wittygal said...

I love that last picture. She is so beautiful. Congrats and I want one of the babies not the bellies for Christmas too.

Cassandra said...

Congrats, she's so cute! Glad to hear everything went well!

Bowman's Beach said...

good job! she looks like a sweety!

Heather and Shaun said...

Hey it's Heather. (Michelle's daughter) Congrats on the new baby! She is precious!!