Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am your singing telegram.

The day before Valentine's Day, I got to be a singing valentine at work. I had a list of people (it ended up being close to 20 since one was for an office full of people) and a valentine with the lyrics to several love songs printed on the back. I've put a couple pictures of me serenading the folks at work. It was fun!

Here is me goofing off. I swear..



I'm embarrassed...





Yuck, I look chunky


5 comments:

Jenna said...

You are SO awesome. I still have yet to here you sing, maybe I'll ask for you next year for Valentine's Day! I can't wait!

Katie Miller said...

You are beautiful!

Amie said...

I LOVE it! I wanna hear it at my door tomorrow morning!!!

*I...am...your singing telegram--" *bang!!*

(I promise not to shoot you though)

wittygal said...

You are so fun! I am glad I got to sit across from you at the crop Saturday. I always hope that some of your fun crazy behavior rubs off on me.

Casey Lu said...

Sounds like so much fun!!!!! So glad you came to the crop on Sat!!! Can't wait to go to another one and see ya there!