Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to read and comment. It's not just an online journal, it's a way to keep my friends updated on what's going on in my world!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New to the Blog game....My diet


I'd like to thank Amie for her beautiful blog, it has inspired me to try to do one for myself.

Since I'm pretty new to blogging, pardon me if I do it incorrectly.

I've been on a diet for the last 10 years, okay it's only been for 4 weeks. I've lost 17lbs to date. I know I deserve some applause, but I'm about to lose my mind! For example, we went out to dinner the other night with our other Mexican friends (just so you know I'm not Mexican, but count myself in that bunch after 10 years with my husband, weird, I know) the Gonzales Family. Well, they were a little late, I won't say how long, but let's just say I was about to hold a knife to a waitress' throat and demand she surrender the cheeseburger. Okay, I'm not that extreme, but you can't make a fat girl wait for food. Especially when it's her night to cheat. I am happy to say that no weight was gained after that excursion away from Slim-Fast land.

It's really, really hard, but I'm going to keep at it. I did enjoy rubbing it in to James' face that I could do 8 miles on the stationary bike when he only did 2 1/2. He did remind me that he does work outside all day long in the heat slaving away at old folks' front yard. I may not have a physically job, but my brain gets a heavy work out everyday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris!!!!
it's me your New BESTES Friend, okay sorry about the whole picture thing , I can see that it is a recent one than your My Mormon myspace. well when do you want to get together again and stamp? or we should have a candle party, let me know,
blog on.....
sending candle hugs
Dennyse

Amie said...

He hee, I found you!!!

17 pounds?! Wow, you rock!! We'll have to motivate each other. =)

Had no idea about all the drama/ performance stuff. You're a superstah!! =)